International Bank of Commerce will present one Antonio R. Sanchez Sr., Memorial Scholarship in the amount of $1,000.00 to a deserving member of your 2018 graduating class.
1. A “Do More” attitude and demonstrated leadership in student and community affairs.
2. Student should have completed at least 50 Community Service hours within their Junior and Senior years.
3. Minimum GPA of 3.0 or above.
4. Student’s family income must meet qualified income described below.
Qualifiable Household Income: Less than or equal to $32,240.00
5. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident (Social Security Card, Passport, Visa Laser or Border Crossing Card).
6. Top Ten students of the class are not eligible
7. Student is eligible for scholarship from IBC Bank OR Commerce Bank, but may not receive from both institutions.
Each student’s packet MUST include the following:
1. A copy of the completed IBC A.R. Sanchez Sr. Memorial Application.
2. An un-official transcript.
3. Letter described below
Download the application here: IBC Scholarship Application