The Texas Telephone Association Foundation (TTAF), a non-profit, philanthropic organization founded to help further the understanding of telephony and advance telecommunications as a career choice, will award six, four-year scholarships, in the amount of $2,000 per year to students entering college for the 2018-2019 school year.
• U.S. Citizen;
• Student graduating from a Texas high school no later than June 2018;
• Student achieving a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher (out of a possible 4.0);
• Student planning to attend a Texas college or university by the Fall of 2018;
• A completed application postmarked no later than March 30, 2018, including a current transcript
• A letter of acceptance from a Texas college or university where student has been accepted.
• Copy of student’s SAR (Student Aid Report).
• Do not send incomplete applications. Do not send additional information to be added to your applications once the original application has been sent.
Download the Application Here: 2018 TTAF Application and Letter
Deadline: March 30th, 2018