If you are not already an organized person, now is the time to become one. Organization is vital to your success in high school and beyond!
You’re now faced with a new school, new classes, a different schedule, and daily homework in all classes. One way to get a jump-start on being successful in high school is having an organized binder, planner, locker, and a workspace at home.
Being organized allows you to put all your energy into completing an assignment, rather than wasting your time searching for it.
Do you have?
- A binder to keep all your homework? Here is how you get it going:
- a simple 1in – 2in binder (about $2) with color dividers (about $2) are the building blocks. – if you can, get a super bright color so it stands out!
- Each divider should be labeled with a subject (English, Algebra, Biology, etc).
- Review it as soon as you get home! This takes practice!
- Here is a tip: Set a daily reminder on your phone to check your homework binder – try a 5pm alarm!
As always, ask Mr. Lopez for some help!