Future Health Care Professionals!
The Doctors Hospital Renaissance (DHR) VolunTEEN Program is an excellent way to get involved with one of our local hospitals, get volunteer hours, get cool benefits with the hospital, and learn about the medical profession!
Here is the scoop:
- Must be between the ages of 15 and 18 as of June 11, 2018.
- Be willing to fully commit to our 8 week program. The program will run from June 11th – August 5th.
- Be able to serve at least 8 hours per week during the summer. A commitment of at least 60 total hours is required.
- Complete a 500-word essay, stating your reason(s) for volunteering.
- Schedule/ attend a group interview with Volunteer Services.
- Complete and pass a health screening and TB test.
- Attend a mandatory four-hour orientation day on either Saturday, May 19th or Sunday, May 20th from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Sense of Giving Back
- Develop Professional Skills
- Meal Cards (Issued for every 4 hour shift)
- Cafeteria Discount
- Free Annual TB Screening and Flu Shot
- End-of-Summer Celebration
DEADLINE: MARCH 30TH – 5PM
Here is the program information: DHR Summer Program Info
Here is the link to the application: Application Link