The Clark Scholars Program is designed to attract gifted students from around the nation. The program allows students the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with outstanding faculty in a research intensive setting. The seven-week program also includes weekly seminars, discussions, and field trips. The students are afforded an atmosphere designed to develop their critical thinking abilities and career interests with faculty and other students like themselves. Students are selected on the basis of their academic accomplishments, teacher recommendations and career objectives. All areas of academic study are encouraged to apply!
The Clark Scholar Program is an intensive seven week summer research program for highly qualified high school juniors and seniors.
- The Program at Texas Tech University helps the Scholars to have a hands-on practical research experience with outstanding and experienced faculty.
- The Scholars will receive a $750 tax-free stipend and room and board.
- The Program includes fun activities, weekly seminars and field trips.
- This Program provides opportunities for research in all academic areas in the university. (click on Research for list of all research areas).
- International Students are eligible/welcome to apply.
- You must be 17 years of age by the program start date.
- Program date is June 17 – Aug 1, 2019
- Application Deadline: February 8th, 2019