Due: February 28th, 2019 via MAIL!
UPDATE! (1/10/19) Applications can be submitted to me and I can walk them over to the office! If you do this, I want them in my office by February 26th & 27th (to double check everything!) You still have the option to mail in everything if you want to do that route!
(Application must be postmarked by deadline date to qualify).
ATTN: Nominating Committee
Junior League McAllen, Inc.
PO Box 3004
McAllen TX 78502
- Attach a copy of your official transcript.
- Attach a timetable of Extra-Curricular Activities* Fill out page 2 below to the best of your ability
- Attach a list of volunteer and work experience* Fill out page 3 below to the best of your ability
- Enclose an essay*, 500 words or less, discussing how you have demonstrated a commitment to making a difference in your community. Please describe 1) the skills you have used in your volunteer work, 2) what you have gained from the experience and 3) what plans you have for the future with respect to voluntarism.
- Enclose two personal letters of reference. One of these letters should be from a professional at your school and one from a volunteer supervisor or member of the community.
- *Please keep lists and essays as anonymous as possible* Deadline: February 28, 2019.