Seniors! New Scholarship! IBC Scholarship!
Deadline is: April 1st to Mr. Lopez in the College Center
You are DISQUALIFIED from this scholarship if:
- You are NOT a U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident
- You are in the TOP TEN in your senior graduating class.
- Student ranked #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10
- If you have less than a 3.0 GPA (Roughly an 80 weighted average)
- Have LESS than 50 Community Service hours within their Junior and Senior years.
- If your family makes MORE than $32,240
You are QUALIFIED to apply to this scholarship if:
- Student should have completed at least 50 Community Service hours within their Junior and Senior years.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Student’s family income must be less than $32,240
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident (Social Security Card, Passport, Visa Laser or Border Crossing Card).