Hammett, Bellin & Oswald, LLC are pleased to offer the 2019 Hammett, Bellin & Oswald Law & Justice Scholarship. This Scholarship is open to all first year freshman who will be attending an accredited College or University during the 2019-2020 school year (current high school seniors are eligible to apply). Special consideration will be given to a student who is interested in pursuing a career in law and meets the requirements. $750.00 will be awarded to one student for use towards their school costs.
- Applicant must be enrolled in and plan to attend a college/university during 2019-2020 school year.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- Attach school transcript to verify enrollment
- Completed application must be submitted online by May 31, 2019. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.