Attention! Scholarship alert!
Seniors! Check out this great local scholarship! Follow the instructions and get it turned into me by March 12th or mail it in yourself by March 14th!
1. Submit all the requirements by March 14, 2020 via US mail to ATTN: Nominating Committee, Junior League
McAllen, Inc., PO Box 3004, McAllen TX 78502 (application must be postmarked by deadline date to qualify).
2. Attach a copy of your official transcript.
3. Attach a timetable of Extra-Curricular Activities* Fill out page 2 below to the best of your ability
4. Attach a list of volunteer and work experience* Fill out page 3 below to the best of your ability
5. Enclose an essay*, 500 words or less, discussing how you have demonstrated a commitment to making a difference
in your community. Please describe 1) the skills you have used in your volunteer work, 2) what you have gained from
the experience and 3) what plans you have for the future with respect to voluntarism.
6. Enclose two personal letters of reference. One of these letters should be from a professional at your school and one
from a volunteer supervisor or member of the community.
*Please keep lists and essays as anonymous as possible*
Deadline: March 14, 2020.
Application link is below!