New local scholarship opportunity! Apply for the TADCO Scholarship! It’s a local one so, strong chance of getting the scholarship! Here are some tips to fill out the application.
Amount: Three (3) one thousand dollar ($1000) awards!
Application: TADCO Reach Scholarship
Deadline: May 22nd, 2020 — 5pm
Submission Method: One email to me with all your attachments. I then forward the email (that has all your attachments) to the scholarship office. If you want me to submit your letter of rec, I’ll attach it with the forwarded email! I do not want multiple emails. Just one and done. My email is email@example.com
- Must be typed.
- Student ID: School ID
- Email: Personal email
- Graduation Date: May 29, 2020
- Graduation Plan: High School Foundation Plan: Distinguished Level of Achievement
- Cumulative GPA: Use the one on your transcript/top 10% letter. 100 point scale.
- SAT/ACT Score: Pick one – keep it simple – no super scoring.
- Counselor Name: Eduardo Lopez, Jr.
- College University: Only put where you are attending – you should know by now.
- Major: Just put your major / undeclared is fine.
- Scholarship: Just put any merit scholarships you got from the school you are attending.
- Family Income: Put the 2018 adjusted gross income. No taxes? Best guess.
- Attach your resume and type “see resume” under the “applicant extracurricular & community involvement”
- See the checklist
- Letter of Rec: I can supply one for you since it’s optional and if you can’t get a hold of a teacher.
- College Acceptance Letter: Go to the college portal from the school you are attending and they usually have a downloadable PDF of your acceptance. Or dig through the emails. Or last option: Screen shot the admissions section but make sure it has your name and the school name.
- Essay: Yep. Start writing!