Hello Juniors and Seniors!
Click on the link below to begin the scholarship!
The contest is open to high school juniors and seniors, and students currently enrolled in 2-year or 4-year colleges or universities in the United States. We believe that getting an education is the best hope for young people to attain a rewarding career in the 21st century. We are proud to offer assistance with scholarship prizes to help further your education.
2018 SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
A scholarship selection committee will choose three (3) scholarship winners based on the originality and creativity of the essay.
- 1st Place – $2,500
- 2nd Place – $1,500
- 3rd Place – $1,000
2018 SCHOLARSHIP TIMELINE
- May 1 – Submissions Open
- December 1– Submissions Close
- On or About December 21 – Winners Announced
HOW TO ENTER
Answer the above prompt with a 600+ word essay. Attach all of the following items through the form submission below. For all other inquires please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Essay in a Word Document (doc or docx) or PDF
- Digital photo of yourself to use as a headshot (jpg or png)
- Your full name, school, and phone number
(**All information provided will be kept strictly confidential.**)
Name: Cirkled in Scholarship
Use: Any educational need!
GPA/ESSAYS? No GPA! No long essays!
Deadline: July 31, 2018
How to apply!
1. Create a FREE account on
2. Click the “Apply Now” button.
3. In 3 sentences, tell us “What was the
best summer you’ve ever had?”
Junior League Scholarship!
To qualify for this scholarship, the applicant must:
- Have a grade point average of at least 85
- Participate in school activities (unless employed)
- Participate in voluntarism in the community
- Be a qualified graduate
Submit all the requirements by April 25, 2018 to your school counselor or mail it to
Chair, Junior League McAllen, Inc., PO Box 3004, McAllen TX 78502
(application must be postmarked by
Download the application here: Scholarship Application!
Options Students! Please download the local scholarship app, complete it, and submit it to Mr. Lopez by April 2nd.
Lamar Local Scholarship App
Female future finance majors!
1. Recognize a.) college-bound, female high school seniors who have exhibited scholastic achievement and demonstrated leadership skills and
2. Encourage the consideration of careers in finance and, more specifically, public finance
3. Provide an opportunity for scholarship recipients to meet women established in the public finance industry and learn about various career options and opportunities available.
A p p l i c a t i o n D e a d l i n e : S u n d a y , M a r c h 25, 2 0 1 8 a t 1 1 : 5 9 P M ( C e n t r a l T i m e )
Download Application here: Scholarship Application
The Don’t mess with Texas® Scholarship recognizes the achievements of Texas high school seniors who take a leadership role in preventing litter in their schools and communities. Any Texas high school senior currently attending public, private or home school and planning to attend an accredited Texas college or university next year may apply. Student essays should describe creative and/or sustainable solutions to prevent litter and build awareness of the Don’t mess with Texas initiative.
Deadline: April 20, 2018 • 5 P.M. (CST)
Fill out the application online – it’s a simple short essay!
Click here to apply!
This is a good website to explore by yourself, with your parents, & with Mr. Lopez about the various college scholarship search engines!
Scholarship Search Engines